Nordic Partner: Croxel
HQ Company Address (City, Country)
700 N Wickham Rd, Ste 105
Melbourne, FL 32935
United States of America
Space Coast Region in Florida
Serviced Countries / regions
Who we are and what we do:
At Croxel, we provide turnkey engineering services from design to fabrication. Our engineering team has decades of experience and lessons learned that we apply to the benefit of our customers. We focus on application requirements, do the research, evaluate and choose the right technology, design and promptly deliver cost-effective technology solutions.
What makes us unique:
We will take on your product development project from requirements definition all the way to production ready and become your single point solution designer partner. End to end, our proven process ensures seamlessly integration of hardware, firmware and cloud software development delivering fast and first-class solutions.
Working with Nordic Semiconductor:
The Croxel engineering team has completed several Nordic Semiconductor based designs for our customers in commercial products. Croxel has also developed proprietary hardware and firmware as custom platforms to fast track Nordic System in Packages (SiP) and System on Chips (SoC) powered designs. With direct communication with the Nordic development team, Croxel can quickly address and resolve application level issues for our customers.
Croxel has ample experience working with Nordic Semiconductor embedded software development in:
- nRF5 SDK
- nRF Connect SDK
- And porting legacy application code from nRF5 SDK (nRF51/nRF52) to nRF Connect SDK (nRF53) in Zephyr RTOS
We’ve developed building blocks to quickly and efficiently bring up new products based on all of Nordic chip series nRF51, nRF52, nRF53 and nRF91.
Which projects we focus on:
The Croxel team has a proven track record of working with small or big R&D teams around the globe, delivering fast and cost-effective solutions in:
• Low-Power operation optimization
• Solar energy harvesting and extended battery-powered applications
• LPWAN technologies, ilke Cellular IoT (LTE-M/NB-IoT) and LoRaWAN.
• Bluetooth LE, Direction Finding (AoA/AoD), UWB Real Time Location System (RTLS), Mesh Networks
• GNSS/GPS location in asset tracking applications
We specialize in hardware and firmware development for:
• IoT devices & platforms for consumer electronics.
• Wearables in healthcare & wellness.
• Industrial & Commercial IoT.
Croxel offers expertise and design services in
• Requirements definition, system engineering, architecture and integration
• Electronic circuit schematics capture
• Printed circuit board (PCB) layout
• Embedded software design
• Functional testing
• Zephyr RTOS development for embedded systems
• Power profiling and low-power optimization
• Industrial design
• Cloud software development
We are a:
☒ Consultant / Consultancy firm
☒ Design House
☒ Original Design Manufacturing (ODM)
☒ Solution Provider
We offer the following core design services in combination with Nordic products:
☒Hardware and RF design
☒Embedded software development
☐Advanced RF and antenna design
☒Security design and implementation
We also offer the following services:
☒ Rapid Prototyping
☒ Pre-production testing and validation
☒ Pilot production
☒ Transfer to production
☒ Turn-key contract manufacturing
☐ Product Cycle Management
☒ Industrial design (enclosure/casing)
☒ Phone application development
☒ Device to Cloud integration
☒ Cloud backend development
☒ Cloud frontend development
We have experience with the following technologies on Nordic products:
Bluetooth LE, LTE-M, NB-IoT, Other: Bluetooth 5 for Long-Range Communication (Coded PHY)
We have experience with integration of 3rd party software and protocols in combination with Nordic solutions:
- Ultra Wide Band (UWB) for Real Time Location System (RTLS)
- Bluetooth 5.1 Angle of Arrival/Departure (AoA/AoD) for Indoor positioning systems
- Bluetooth LE (BLE) Received Signal Strength (RSSI) based ranging systems
- Data encoding serial protocols
Get in touch: Receive Partner contact details and exclusive leaflet
When you submit the form below we will send you the direct contact information for this partner. You will also receive a whitepaper in PDF format with extra information about the partner. A notification email will be sent to the partner and a Nordic Semiconductor sales representative.