Nordic Partner: CA Engineering
HQ Company Address (City, Country)
147 West Election Road, Suite 200,
Draper, UT 84020
Serviced Countries / regions:
We have been delivering dependable engineering consulting services for complex wireless scenarios in the enterprise, military, medical and telematics industries since 1995. We provide cohesive support from idea to store shelves, and for every step in between.
Our core engineering team has been working together for over two decades, providing seasoned perspective and stability to every project in which we engage.
Our engineers have completed several Nordic-based projects, and are currently working on numerous additional Nordic-based projects. We have developed working relationships with Nordic engineers, enhancing our ability to quickly resolve issues that arise in connection with implementing Nordic features and functions.
- CAE excels in chip-down (greenfield) hardware designs
- CAE’s average engagement (from conception to product delivery) is 6-12 months
- Current market demands require both low cost and quality—CAE specializes in minimizing cost without compromising quality
- CAE generally works as an extension of its clients’ engineering teams, frequently in an Agile working environment. As such, we adopt the flexibility or structure requested by our clients.
- CAE is a wireless specialist.
- CAE has customers located in the US, Asia and Europe.
- CAE offers comprehensive manufacturing services, including manufacturing test and test fixture design, development and implementation; QA test development and implementation; complex RF characterization, configuration and testing; and MAC address and security key generation/handling
Turn-key contract manufacturing services
We offer the following core design services:☒ Hardware and RF design
☒ Embedded software development
☒ Advanced RF and antenna design
☒ Security design and implementation.
We also offer the following services:
☒ Full product prototyping
☐ Industrial design & prototyping
☒ Pre-production testing and validation
☒ Pilot production
☒ Transfer to production
☒ Phone application development
☒ Cloud backend integration
☒ Cloud backend development
☒ Cloud frontend development
Low-power design; RF performance; antenna configuration, assessment and testing; design for manufacturing; regulatory certification.
We have experience with the following technologies on Nordic products:
Bluetooth LE, Zigbee, Thread, LTE-M, Other (matter/Project CHIP, HomeKit)
We have experience with integration of 3rd party software and protocols in combination with Nordic solutions:
matter/Project CHIP; HomeKit; OpenWeave; numerous custom protocols
Get in touch: receive Partner contact details and exclusive leaflet
When you submit the form below we will send you the direct contact information for this partner. You will also receive a whitepaper in PDF format with extra information about the partner. A notification email will be sent to the partner and a Nordic Semiconductor sales representative.